Have a Question? Ask & I'll Answer It With A Video

Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission at The Midcoast Group is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

How We Worked with Rob's Home Search



Tell me about your experience working with Erik Brown and The Mid Coast Group

"It was pretty good, I worked with two different Realtors and it was a little frustrating because she kept scheduling me for 6:30 and that's a tough time for me to make. The second person worked around my schedule and that was a much better experience. I wasn't terribly demanding, and I didn't have a ton of questions, but when I did, they always answered them. I think they could have helped out with the home search a little more. It was kind of on me, which allowed me to take my time, but I still would have liked a little more help."



To contact Erik Brown and the MidCoast Group call 612-294-0447 or visit www.themidcoastgroup.com.